LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently December 16, 2017, 5:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
PostPosted: October 18, 2016, 4:06 am 

geek49203 wrote:
This is a HF band saw? Which one?

Yes, the 4x6 red one.

PostPosted: November 30, 2016, 1:39 pm 

Just received the Christmas H/F sale paper. It has a 25% Coupon good 12/8/16 thru 12/11/16. Get 'em while they're HOT! :D

PostPosted: March 28, 2017, 10:50 am 

Public Service Announcement: I received an email about a HFclass action lawsuit. If you meet the criteria, you may want to check your junk mail folder or check it out on line to see how to claim your refund. Especially if you have purchased
a big ticket item.

Quote:
If you are a Class Member and the settlement is approved, and you timely file a Claim Form, you may be entitled to a payment as follows:

OPTION A. Customers who have itemized Harbor Freight receipts reflecting one or more purchases between April 8, 2011 and December 15, 2016 with a “you saved” amount reflected on their receipts can submit copies of those receipts and elect to receive either 20% in cash, or 30% in a Harbor Freight gift card, of the total “you saved” amount listed on their receipts, excluding any amounts reflecting free items or items that were later returned.

OPTION B. Customers who have credit or debit card statements reflecting one or more purchases at Harbor Freight between April 8, 2011 and December 15, 2016 can submit copies of those statements and elect to receive either 10% in cash, or 12% in a Harbor Freight gift card, of the total Harbor Freight purchases on their credit or debit card statement(s), excluding any amounts reflecting items that were later returned.

OPTION C. All other customers who made purchases at Harbor Freight between April 8, 2011 and December 15, 2016 may submit one declaration, signed under penalty of perjury, stating that they purchased an item from Harbor Freight (other than a free or later-returned item) that was advertised with a higher reference price (e.g., “reg. $XXX,” “only $XXX,” or “comp. at $XXX”) adjacent to a lower current offering price, and that they do not have itemized Harbor Freight receipts or credit or debit card statements of their Harbor Freight purchases. Customers submitting this declaration will receive one $10 Harbor Freight gift card.

“Any suspension will work if you don’t let it.” - Colin Chapman

My RX7 powered Locost is now for sale http://www.locostusa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=18460

or visit my Cushman Truckster resurrection log: over HERE

PostPosted: March 28, 2017, 4:29 pm 

HF settlement page:

https://secure.gcginc.com/nsp/LandingPa ... 1490366641

Louisville, KY
Hayes front, S10 +2 rear, Lalo body.
Girlfriend thinks I'm nuts for building this....

PostPosted: March 28, 2017, 10:50 pm 
Always Moore!

rx7locost wrote:
Quote:
OPTION B. Customers who have credit or debit card statements reflecting one or more purchases at Harbor Freight between April 8, 2011 and December 15, 2016 can submit copies of those statements and elect to receive either 10% in cash, or 12% in a Harbor Freight gift card, of the total Harbor Freight purchases on their credit or debit card statement(s), excluding any amounts reflecting items that were later returned.

Missing out on a few hundred dollar gift card is probably worth not having my credit card statements in the hands of strangers. ;)

PostPosted: November 21, 2017, 8:37 pm 

This just gonna make our cheap tools more expensive

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15