LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently March 28, 2024, 4:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: May 27, 2015, 8:37 am 

In both cases the chassis' clothe exo-style rolled-tube structure in bodywork quite effectively. They might be likened to exo-cars with clothes, and in my eyes they wouldn't look better naked.

PostPosted: January 7, 2016, 7:10 am 

For all those Aston Martin DBR1 fans that cannot manage the £20 million price tag we have made some improvements to our kit car alternative! We have softened the rear end and lost 2 light fittings, lowered the seat structure, changed the side strake detail, made the boot/trunk open, raised the cill height, changed the door shape, oh and we also have opening doors now. No it is not an exact copy of the DBR1, never intended it to be, it is our realistically priced interpretation. We have supplied loads of them now in every colour you could imagine, my favourite being old English white. You cna see the changes in the Travel Channel video I posted in this section. Our customers are either slamming it down and fitting rubber band tyres with anthracite coloured alloys rims or trimming with hide and walnut. Later this year we will be offering a BMW straight six alternative.
Keep up the good work chaps. Regards Stuart

PostPosted: January 9, 2016, 9:30 pm 

stiggymills wrote:
We have supplied loads of them now in every colour you could imagine, my favourite being old English white.
I like the salmon colored one in the Travel Channel. I wouldn't have expected to like it if someone had described it to me, but it's quite nice. Is there a historical precedent for it?