LocostUSA.com
http://locostusa.com/forums/

For sale "7" logo shirts
http://locostusa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=19102
Page 2 of 4

Author:  JPS Europa [ October 30, 2017, 5:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: For sale "7" logo shirts

Hi,
This is Paul, AKA JPS Europa. I got my shirt a couple of days ago...its the black with blue logo shown earlier in this thread. It came out really nice. She should also try to sell over at USA7s.com.

Author:  turbo_bird [ October 31, 2017, 12:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: For sale "7" logo shirts

Thanks Paul, glad you like it. I will point her in that direction as well, hadn't thought of it.
Kristian

Author:  aidandebradney [ October 31, 2017, 7:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: For sale "7" logo shirts

Hey, i'm interested in a shirt, however I would love it if possible I could have the print on a 'Next Level' shirt (size XL)

Link to the shirts, by far the comfiest shirts in the world:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005W ... UTF8&psc=1

Could this be an option for me?

Author:  turbo_bird [ October 31, 2017, 11:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: For sale "7" logo shirts

aidandebradney wrote:
Hey, i'm interested in a shirt, however I would love it if possible I could have the print on a 'Next Level' shirt (size XL)

Link to the shirts, by far the comfiest shirts in the world:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005W ... UTF8&psc=1

Could this be an option for me?

I will ask my wife if she can get those shirts. The Amazon link says they don't ship to Canada, but I'm sure she can find one. What colour shirt and logo would you like if she finds them?
Kristian

Author:  aidandebradney [ October 31, 2017, 11:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: For sale "7" logo shirts

turbo_bird wrote:
aidandebradney wrote:
Hey, i'm interested in a shirt, however I would love it if possible I could have the print on a 'Next Level' shirt (size XL)

Link to the shirts, by far the comfiest shirts in the world:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005W ... UTF8&psc=1

Could this be an option for me?

I will ask my wife if she can get those shirts. The Amazon link says they don't ship to Canada, but I'm sure she can find one. What colour shirt and logo would you like if she finds them?
Kristian


Oh, like a grey shirt with a yellow or white logo. That would be great, just let me know.

Author:  turbo_bird [ October 31, 2017, 6:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: For sale "7" logo shirts

She can get the fancy shirts too, but they cost more, so it'll be an extra $5/shirt they've got a bunch of shades of grey too, is the usual mottled grey t-shirt colour good or one of the darker shades? She has both white and yellow materials for the emblem. A white emblem to match your car on one of the darker greys would probably be cool.
Kristian

Author:  aidandebradney [ November 1, 2017, 5:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: For sale "7" logo shirts

turbo_bird wrote:
She can get the fancy shirts too, but they cost more, so it'll be an extra $5/shirt they've got a bunch of shades of grey too, is the usual mottled grey t-shirt colour good or one of the darker shades? She has both white and yellow materials for the emblem. A white emblem to match your car on one of the darker greys would probably be cool.
Kristian


Lets do that. Let me know how you want to proceed.

You can send me a paypal invoice to aidandebradney {at} hotmail.co.uk if you like.

Author:  turbo_bird [ November 1, 2017, 1:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: For sale "7" logo shirts

aidandebradney wrote:
turbo_bird wrote:
She can get the fancy shirts too, but they cost more, so it'll be an extra $5/shirt they've got a bunch of shades of grey too, is the usual mottled grey t-shirt colour good or one of the darker shades? She has both white and yellow materials for the emblem. A white emblem to match your car on one of the darker greys would probably be cool.
Kristian


Lets do that. Let me know how you want to proceed.

You can send me a paypal invoice to aidandebradney {at} hotmail.co.uk if you like.

Ok, we'll get a charcoal grey shirt on the way and send an invoice when the shirt is done.
Kristian

Author:  aidandebradney [ November 2, 2017, 5:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: For sale "7" logo shirts

turbo_bird wrote:
Ok, we'll get a charcoal grey shirt on the way and send an invoice when the shirt is done.
Kristian


Great, thanks. And just to double check, size is XL please. Thanks.

Author:  turbo_bird [ November 2, 2017, 1:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: For sale "7" logo shirts

aidandebradney wrote:
turbo_bird wrote:
Ok, we'll get a charcoal grey shirt on the way and send an invoice when the shirt is done.
Kristian


Great, thanks. And just to double check, size is XL please. Thanks.

You bet, thank you.
Kristian

Author:  turbo_bird [ November 4, 2017, 12:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: For sale "7" logo shirts

Here's another shirt my wife just made for me. It's a bit flashy with the metallic orange, but she wanted to try it, and i wasn't going to say no.
Attachment:
IMG_20171103_214815.jpg
IMG_20171103_214815.jpg [ 1.5 MiB | Viewed 869 times ]

Kristian

Author:  Baldabe [ November 7, 2017, 7:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: For sale "7" logo shirts

I have sent the facebook info to my wife with a not so subtle hint that my birthday is coming up and i like these designs!
Thanks for posting Kristian,
Abid

Author:  zetec7 [ November 7, 2017, 7:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: For sale "7" logo shirts

Just got my black (with pocket) Tee, bright yellow & on pocket and big yellow one on the back. For those following my build, the yellow happens to be precisely the same color as all the painted parts of my car. Woohoo!!

It looks FANTASTIC!!! Very, very high quality work, and I'm going to be proud to wear it!!

For those who might be "on the fence" about these, there's no need - you will NOT be disappointed!! These pics aren't the best (cell phone, under fluorescent lights), but it gives the idea. The apparent discolored areas are from the lighting ($&^#%$& fluorescent lights! :BH: ), NOT the shirt. The silk screening may just be the best I've ever seen.

Front:

Attachment:
Tee small.jpg
Tee small.jpg [ 100.42 KiB | Viewed 829 times ]


Back:

Attachment:
Tee small 2.jpg
Tee small 2.jpg [ 107.72 KiB | Viewed 829 times ]

Author:  turbo_bird [ November 7, 2017, 11:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: For sale "7" logo shirts

zetec7 wrote:
Just got my black (with pocket) Tee, bright yellow & on pocket and big yellow one on the back. For those following my build, the yellow happens to be precisely the same color as all the painted parts of my car. Woohoo!!

It looks FANTASTIC!!! Very, very high quality work, and I'm going to be proud to wear it!!

For those who might be "on the fence" about these, there's no need - you will NOT be disappointed!! These pics aren't the best (cell phone, under fluorescent lights), but it gives the idea. The apparent discolored areas are from the lighting ($&^#%$& fluorescent lights! :BH: ), NOT the shirt. The silk screening may just be the best I've ever seen.

Front:

Attachment:
Tee small.jpg


Back:

Attachment:
Tee small 2.jpg

Thanks for the feedback and glad you like it. They're not silk screened though, it's an iron on transfer. My wife bought what is basically a CNC cutter and a commercial shirt press for doing this stuff. She does have the stuff to do silkscreening as well, but hasn't got it all set up yet. She has the stuff to do cylindrical and conical coffee mugs and stuff too.
Kristian

Author:  turbo_bird [ November 7, 2017, 11:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: For sale "7" logo shirts

Baldabe wrote:
I have sent the facebook info to my wife with a not so subtle hint that my birthday is coming up and i like these designs!
Thanks for posting Kristian,
Abid

Thanks, we're having fun doing them up too.
Kristian

Page 2 of 4 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/