LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently May 15, 2024, 2:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4740 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228 ... 316  Next
PostPosted: April 10, 2017, 1:54 pm 
We are Slotus!

carguy123 wrote:
My one year old grandson has the same color cast, but he didn't have a Team Slotus sticker.

Where do you get those things, Etsy? Amazon? Ebay?

Right here:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Gonzo and friends: Last night must have been quite a night. Camelot moments, mechanical marvels, Rustoleum launches, flying squirrels, fru-fru tea cuppers, V8 envy, Ensure catch cans -- and it wasn't even a full moon." -- SeattleTom

PostPosted: April 10, 2017, 8:50 pm 

Well that sucks, hope she heals up ok. And am I the only one that saw the picture before reading and though "JD has nicer toes than I expected"?
Kristian

PostPosted: April 10, 2017, 11:28 pm 
Toyotaphobe

GonzoRacer wrote:
carguy123 wrote:
My one year old grandson has the same color cast, but he didn't have a Team Slotus sticker.

Where do you get those things, Etsy? Amazon? Ebay?

Right here:

Thanks. He gets his cast off on Wednesday so I have to hurry to get a pic with this on.

His dad says he's going to try to get them to give him the old cast and he'll make the boy a Leg Lamp out of it.

I can explain it to you,
but I can't understand it for you.

PostPosted: April 11, 2017, 7:01 am 
We are Slotus!

turbo_bird wrote:
Well that sucks, hope she heals up ok. And am I the only one that saw the picture before reading and though "JD has nicer toes than I expected"?
Those are definately TWWTFM's toes. Mine are nowhere near that nice to look at. And then there's Bubba...
Attachment:
Gorilla Foot.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Gonzo and friends: Last night must have been quite a night. Camelot moments, mechanical marvels, Rustoleum launches, flying squirrels, fru-fru tea cuppers, V8 envy, Ensure catch cans -- and it wasn't even a full moon." -- SeattleTom

PostPosted: April 11, 2017, 7:06 am 
We are Slotus!

Yo David-
I don't actually have stickers (yet) with that design, it's just something we made up in Word or Paint or somewhere. In the picture of Gayle's cast, the reason the "sticker" looks so shiny is that it's held on with Scotch tape. Actual logo is just printed on plain paper and cut out.

A leg lamp would be totally cool! Send pictures of that, for sure!

:cheers:
JDK

PostPosted: April 16, 2017, 11:37 am 

Hey JD,

This was on the floor of the Forum.....did it slide off of your desk? Looks like you've been playing with statistics again.

Attachment:
garage.png

PostPosted: April 17, 2017, 7:15 am 
We are Slotus!

Yo Bill!
Not mine, it's entirely too neat and symmetrical...

I didn't say it ain't TRUE, just too neat and symmetrical. And anyway, I can't find my desk... :mrgreen:

:cheers:
JDK

PostPosted: April 17, 2017, 11:48 am 

BHRmotorsport wrote:
Hey JD,

This was on the floor of the Forum.....did it slide off of your desk? Looks like you've been playing with statistics again.
Does "Trying to find that tool..." include Sharpies? If so, the red area is too small :?

My Car9 build: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=14613
"It's the construction of the car-the sheer lunacy and joy of making diverse parts come together and work as one-that counts."

Ultima Spyder, Northstar 4.0, Porsche G50/52

PostPosted: April 17, 2017, 12:08 pm 
We are Slotus!

Speaking of Sharpies... A little while back, I walked up to the carport at HamDip and Earl's house and caught this miscreant in the act of escaping!
Attachment:
Escaping Hide-A-Sharpie.jpg
It was re-captured without injury* and returned to the tool cart where it belonged.

*No injuries to the Sharpie or ME! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: April 20, 2017, 10:53 pm 
Toyotaphobe

JD, you'll be glad to know that God does answer prayers.

The next issue of GRM will have an article on, well I mean, they'll show you how to, how do I say this tactfully . . . I'm just going to come right out and say it, there's no easy way - they will have an article on making br@ckets!

I know it's a little late, but maybe there's something around the house that needs some of those "B" things and this will make you look good to HamDip and the rest of the crewe.

I can explain it to you,
but I can't understand it for you.

PostPosted: April 23, 2017, 11:28 pm 
We are Slotus!

carguy123 wrote:
The next issue of GRM will have an article on, well I mean, they'll show you how to, how do I say this tactfully . . . I'm just going to come right out and say it, there's no easy way - they will have an article on making br@ckets!

I know it's a little late, but maybe there's something around the house that needs some of those "B" things and this will make you look good to HamDip and the rest of the crewe.
Really? They found somebody in that GRM bunch that can actually build a br@cket? Maybe JG can, on a good day... Maybe... :mrgreen:

I think instead of trying to impress HamDip (or her Mama) with my new-found br@cket building ability, I'll just get HamDip to read the article and then SHE can build all of MY br@ckets from now on... :mrgreen:

Peace, Love and Br@ckets-
JDK

PostPosted: April 24, 2017, 10:05 am 

GonzoRacer wrote:
Speaking of Sharpies... A little while back, I walked up to the carport at HamDip and Earl's house and caught this miscreant in the act of escaping!
Attachment:
Escaping Hide-A-Sharpie.jpg
It was re-captured without injury* and returned to the tool cart where it belonged.

*No injuries to the Sharpie or ME! :mrgreen:

Did you check to see if it was a dry one?

It might have been purposely "allowed" to escape.

Please smash the dry ones as they all seem to be migrating to my garage....

PostPosted: April 28, 2017, 1:24 pm 
We are Slotus!

Bent Wrench wrote:
Did you check to see if it was a dry one?
It might have been purposely "allowed" to escape.
Please smash the dry ones as they all seem to be migrating to my garage....
They can go dry? WOW! Who knew that could happen!?!?! Never had one hang around long enough to find that out! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: May 3, 2017, 3:33 pm 
We are Slotus!

Testing 1, 2, 7... Is this thing on?

Hempy had to re-do some stuff, to try to get things working again. Anybody in here? Helllllooooooooooo....

PostPosted: May 3, 2017, 4:45 pm 

I see the ban has been lifted :lol: . Good to have you back JD

Scrap Metal Build Log viewtopic.php?f=35&t=14558

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4740 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228 ... 316  Next