LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently May 12, 2024, 5:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: February 8, 2007, 12:51 pm 

Hello Everyone,
My name is Dino with Deman USA the U.S. Deman-Motorsport dealer. I've been reading alot of posts here with enthusiast's choice of which kit or chassis they should go with. Thats why I'm am here to help whoever is in that situation out. Deman-Motorsport has one of the best quality & bang for the buck with their ktis. Image You can visit us at
www.Deman-Motorsport.com to take a look at our "BEC" kits and Miata kits. You can choose our Module A http://www.deman-motorsport.com/modulea.htm which includes everything you need to start your 7 project. You also get the quality of Dan's workmanship which is by far the very best I have seen in this business. Just take a look at his A-Arms for your viewing pleasure. Our new Nissan SR2odewww.SR27.com will be up and running soon. Here are some pics of our new creation.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact either me(Dino) at (224)-612-1320 or Paul at (312)-804-3839
Email us @ DemanUSA@comcast.net
Dino, DemanUSA :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10, 2007, 5:55 pm 

By the accounts that I've read, you have a fine product, but you're really treading the line when it comes to message board proticol. i.e. your post reads as an advertisment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10, 2007, 6:11 pm 

well we are a new company, and from reading the other post on here, i thought that offering our product to anybody that is in a situation like this would be very helpful gesture.

-Dino
Deman USA :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10, 2007, 7:44 pm 

Looks like quality products. I've already got most of a kit but does you windshield include glass and fit a stock (Luego) scuttle?

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10, 2007, 8:54 pm 

This really should be in the suppliers forum. I'll move it for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 11, 2007, 12:07 am 
I for one am glad that we have a locost company here to be able to give answers to questions on their product

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 11, 2007, 10:26 am 

I don't mean to be hostile. Deman has a very good rep, and it's great that Dino is making himself available for questions. From speaking with other manufacturers this is a tough thing to do, as the profit margins in the biz are so tight, and there are so many guys who want to "talk shop". I just found the glossiness of his announcement and the particular subforum it was placed in to be a bit inappropriate. Obviously this has been addressed, so I'll back out now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 11, 2007, 10:40 am 

kreb wrote:
I don't mean to be hostile. Deman has a very good rep, and it's great that Dino is making himself available for questions. From speaking with other manufacturers this is a tough thing to do, as the profit margins in the biz are so tight, and there are so many guys who want to "talk shop". I just found the glossiness of his announcement and the particular subforum it was placed in to be a bit inappropriate. Obviously this has been addressed, so I'll back out now.

I don't think you came across as hostile, He's welcome to post here and we are glad to have him here to answer questions and sell kits. We just ask that any post that is pure advertisement be put in the suppliers forum, which is why it is there. Dino is welcome to and encouraged to take part in our discussions elsewhere on the board. Welcome Dino!

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 11, 2007, 8:57 pm 

I would like to thak you Chetcpo for posting it in the coorect forum, and would like to answer any questions that anybody has. And Kreb, I did not get upset with your comment. I thought that the post would come across as an ad, but did not want it too. I just wanted to show the members what we have to offer with out the advertisment.

Thanks, Dino
Deman USA :twisted: