LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently April 19, 2024, 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 844 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
PostPosted: May 14, 2023, 11:56 pm 

I am deeply envious, I would love to have a project with wings - something like a full scale one of these..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA1ENhxLqTo

PostPosted: May 15, 2023, 9:30 am 

Very cool, I miss flying, but it just got too pricey when I lost access to a free airplane & a very low-cost instructor.

http://www.locostusa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=20899

PostPosted: June 2, 2023, 11:40 pm 

I have just got to say:
I have been cruising this website for years. You guys have been so inspiring and informative to me that I am certain I will be able to solve any problem in my way to complete this seven car project.
I hate to start naming names…… Dave … “I can solve any problem, or at least give it my all”….Hempy, Chetpco, …Jack McCornack, a. Moore, gonzo , J.D. kemp ( bless his heart), and dozens of other of you faithful builders out there who have been so helpful, if this website needs some financial support in order to continue, I’m in. The value of this cooperative group of enthusiasts is almost unheard of and deserves to be preserved for the adventure seekers who follow us. I know in this world with all its distractions, we may lose enthusiasm, and lose focus on the goal, but a website like this nudges us back on track, urging us on to fulfill our goal of building the ultimate driving machine ( sorry BMW, but Colin Chapman called dibs…). Cheers to all of you for running on with the torch !!
Skidzzz

PostPosted: August 6, 2023, 3:39 pm 

Hey, Dave. Finally got to page 57 over the last couple days of reading. Now that my build is in progress, I'll see if there's a time I can come up and compare notes and steal ideas off you. Inspirational, man.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 844 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57