LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently March 28, 2024, 4:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: June 7, 2020, 8:51 pm 

If you're looking for a unique Se7en, this is the last car of a series with an amazing history. It isn't finished at this point and it will need ALL of the skills that a top-class builder must have to complete it. This project is not for anyone that hasn't built a complete car from scratch.

Unfortunately, time and health have prevented me from finishing it, so I have to give it up. You'll find 50+ gigs of pics and info about the project at this address.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.ht ... cale=en_CA

take a look and see what's there. My last build is featured to see what this new car will look like. All previous MCC 7 cars used a Toyota 4 cyl engine. The new project is set up for a GM 3800 S/C V6, which, when finished, would make it the quickest MCC 7 ever.

I have developed a Builder's Manual for this specific build that will cover all facets of the car's assembly. It's main wiring harness is already installed and all wiring has unique markings and is laid out in the /Builder's Manual.

The project is currently in storage in the Toronto, Canada area. If you have any questions you can call me at H 905-826-8527 or C 416-999-9468 or email me geofffinlay0@gmail.com