LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently March 29, 2024, 4:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: August 30, 2020, 2:41 pm 

We are going to be re-roofing the garage in the next month or so and this seems like a good time to "clear the shelves". All of the listed parts are for a Birkin SS3XS unless otherwise noted.

fiberglass boot liner in excellent condition.
New Duratec starter. This is for a Ranger flywheel. The ring gear on the lightened Focus flywheel that I am using is slightly different. Who knew?
Side mirrors; a pair of 4" round stainless steel ones from Speedway in perfect condition, a pair of black Emko ones original to the car, perfect as well.
A barely used heated windscreen, original to the car. I run Brooklands and am very happy with them.
ITG air filter, square shouldered sausage style with mounting plate to fit 4 48mm ITBs
the original steering wheel and hub assembly
fuel pressure regulator, Chinese in origin but it accurately holds 42 psi and doesn't leak. I am running a physically smaller one now due to space constraints
set of Accel COP coils
keyed ignition switch
original Birkin grill
valve cover for the Duratec
Stock cams (with gears) for the 2.3l Duratec
rear cover for a Subaru R160 diff

I also have various sensors, switches and other small stuff. If you need something not listed here, pm me. I may have it as I am just starting to go through this stuff. I've held on to all this stuff for a couple of years and have pretty much settled on the configuration of the car now so it all has to go. Make me an offer on any or all of it. I am located in LA. I am happy to work with a buyer on delivery in SoCal but other than that the shipping is up to you. Pictures on request.

PostPosted: November 24, 2020, 4:04 pm 

papak wrote:
Side mirrors; a pair of 4" round stainless steel ones from Speedway in perfect condition, a pair of black Emko ones original to the car, perfect as well.

Could you e-mail pics?
If so, I will send e-mail by personal message.
Thanks.
AA

PostPosted: February 1, 2021, 1:51 am 

Hi , So i'm v interested in the Heated screen , i've cracked mine and need one, wondering how much you would be looking for for that. Id obviously arrange the shipping etc.

PostPosted: February 3, 2021, 9:08 pm 

Hey, I'm interested in the black original side view mirrors, the windshield if it isn't taken by birkinoz, and the steering wheel with hub. Switches sound good too if you have some pictures I can see. if you couldn't tell, I'm in the middle of a build :)

Thanks,

Danny