LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently March 28, 2024, 4:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: September 30, 2020, 10:06 pm 

It's time to clear out the spares and very very distant project parts. Loose parts to whole car, or individual parts from. Giving this forum a chance before resorting to feeBay.

Most of this is going cheap, as in make a REASONABLE offer. A few items are just too good/rare to give away/sell for less than I paid.

This is my initial list, I expect to add to it as I sort - find more goodies. Will try to begin posting pics ASAP. Easiest to send pics on request to save bandwidth.

69 Triumph GT6 whole car. No title but long out of the CA DMV system. Has the usual rust in the sills but is nearly complete. So yes it does have a GT6 trans and rear diff which are among the harder items to find as racers used so many of them up. Last time I checked the engine turned over but is certain to need a rebuild or swap.

Triumph GT6+ body-shell. Roof has been cut off but it is pretty much rust-free. A body guy I knew said he would fix the Complete car by transferring the roof to this tub.

Triumph GT6+ frame and suspension. No diff or rear leaf spring.

Triumph GT6 and Triumph GT6+ bonnets. Only selling one, your choice. Just the part you would need for a Spit-6 conversion, or maybe to clear your engine swap. Early type is nearly mint and in primer. GT6+ is good but needs some work due to falling over.

Triumph GT6 SU conversion set.

Triumph GT6 windshield frame.

Triumph GT6 Stripped rear hatch.

Triumph GT6 Stripped doors, no window frames, excellent condition in primer.

Triumph GT6/Spitfire misc parts, ask.

Spitfire 1500 passenger door, green, excellent, no glass.

Spitfire Transmissions.

Spitfire, 5 13" wire wheels in good condition, I had plans for these, but, EUROPA!

Triumph TR3, one steel wheel in good condition.

Porsche 914 transmission, tail-shift type. I had plans for this but that project is a long way off and may never happen. Sold to me as a good trans, turns OK but I've never opened it up.

Jaguar XK/XJ rear end parts. Set of later XJ rear carriers in need of repair, no cracks but some #!&$! banged on them with a hammer. Set of earlier XJ rear carriers (Large outer bearing) in excellent condition, these are a bit lighter than the later carriers. Excellent for up to 300 HP and light weight. I was going to use them but that project is more like 400 HP and 3000 Lb. Other loose parts, diff carriers, factory 4.27 R&P set, rear bolt-on hubs.

Alfa Romeo Spider. Set of '73 doors, hood, trunk lid, oil pans, NOS pistons (1 slight damage) rods, used pistons, flywheels, pressure plates, valve cover that I started to polish.

Alfa Romeo Alfetta oil pan and pump. This is the one you need to fit an Alfa engine into a narrower chassis as it does not have the "Bat Wings". I went to a lot of effort to find it but had to go dry-sump for hood clearance.

Alfa Romeo "Thermostatic actuator" Spica fuel injection cold start device core. Has movement but not full range of motion. Wes gets $75.00 for these as a core.

SBC Headers that came off my '68 El Camino. I know they fit several models of El Camino/Chevelle etc.
I would re-use them but they do not fit my Brownfield heads.

Land-Rover OHV valve cover. Rover 101 V8 Flywheel, HEAVY version for off-road, needs a ring gear.

Triumph 1300 Bike ITB's, 3 cylinder, 2 sets, no injectors.

91 Geo Metro XFI parting out, or take everything but the drive-train and computer. With title.

95 Geo Metro parting out, or take everything but the drive-train and computer.
With title. Just have to wait a while until I get something else running. Might sell the whole car.

Buick Apollo? rear axle with posi, 4-lug and somewhat rare. Narrower than standard GM rears. Originally fitted to a Turbo car.

1981 Chevrolet 3500 SM465 2WD transmission, COMPLEAT with shifter and bell-housing. Came out of my flat-bed only because I am converting to an NV4500 overdrive. This is the later version with PTO openings on both sides.