LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently April 28, 2024, 6:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: January 26, 2024, 4:37 pm 

I need to clear out some space and have a project that I won’t be getting to any time soon. The deal is that all of the items need to go. I have a McSorley 442 chassis with a stainless steel fuel tank included and mounted. I also picked up a Buick/Olds 215 aluminum V-8 and an 80’s/90’s Ford 2.3 turbo motor. I don’t have any knowledge of either one, but both have been stored inside my heated shop for many years. There are also 2 Ford Ranger 7.5 rear ends complete from drum to drum. I grabbed 2 because there are articles online which show how to shorten them and use 2 of the short side tubes and axles in order to make a up a 55-1/2” wide set-up. A pair of Triumph Spitfire front uprights/hubs plus a spare included. I have a Datsun Z-car rack that I found that goes too. I used a Z-car rack in 2 previous 7 builds and they work well.

I also have a BMW K1200RS engine, transmission, wiring harness and everything needed to make it run. I’ve been informed that the driveshaft rotates in the wrong direction and the rear snd would need to be flipped in order to make it go faster forward than in reverse. It doesn’t need to go but can be included for an additional $500.

I need the room and they are for sale here in northeast PA. If you’re interested, it all needs to go together. Want the chassis but not the motors, it’s going to be on you to sell them once you get them home.

$1400 for the frame, 215, 2.3 turbo, Spitfire uprights/hubs and 2 Ranger rears.
$1900 for everything.

I have a forklift to load the pallets onto your truck or trailer.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: March 30, 2024, 9:22 pm 

Sold