LocostUSA.com

Learning how to build Lotus Seven replicas...together!
It is currently May 13, 2024, 1:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Midwest Gathering - 2008
PostPosted: November 20, 2007, 5:07 pm 

Well I am trying to generate interest in a Midwest Se7en Gathering here in Kansas City for 2008. All types of Se7ens are invited, be they original or clone. The Kansas City All British group has expressed interest in having the Se7ens as a Featured Marquee at the All British Car Show August 31 and Sep 1 (Labor Day weekend). Last year there were about 170 British cars there. A picture of a Lotus Seven will be incorporated in the artwork for the tee-shirts and awards for the entire show. The actual show is Sunday the 1st from 9am to 3pm. On Saturday, August 31, they will have other activities like, maybe, an AutoTest (a slow speed AutoX) or a rally or both. If we wanted, we could participate in those or do something on our own. We would definitely have a cookout and B/S session at my house (30 miles from the show site) on Saturday night. Are you interested???? What are your thoughts and suggestions? Or would you like to have another weekend get together on another date when we are just Se7ens? Please let me know if you would attend and if you are bringing a Se7en. Even if you have not finished (or started) your build you are invited to come. Please post on this forum so everyone can see your comments. Russ “Event Coordinator” Amos